Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A New Kind of Newsletter

 Years ago we started a quarterly newsletter.  It was a lot of fun to put together, but about a year ago I began looking for a greener option that would still get our personal touch out to our clients.  We’ve made some amazing updates to our website….go and check it out if you haven’t!

This little space is our next big step!  I began blogging myself a year and a half ago.  I love it and can’t wait to share with all of you the amazing things that our staff does! They have many wonderful tips to help your furry family members live a long and full life.

 Since blogs are live, you will get to grow with us!  We will post often and there will be input from all of the same great contributors that you’ve grown accustomed to, so you won’t just be listening to me blather on! :)  I’m looking forward to the journey! ~~~Amy Ray

No comments: